Class A CDL Truck Driver - Southern California
Sorry, this job has expired.
South Gate, CA
Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Tempur Sealy is now hiring Truck Drivers. We have openings for 4 line drivers (overnight stays) & 5 local drivers.
As a Driver you will make deliveries throughout the Southern California area. You'll be unloading mattresses to customers.
We offer the following benefits:
• Paid vacation & holidays
• Medical and Dental Insurance
You should be available to layover during employment.
• Must possess a minimum of 12 months verifiable driving experience within the previous 3 years. Driving experience defined as interstate operation of a Class A, combination vehicle/ tractor trailer.
• Must possess a current and valid Class A Commercial Driver License with air brake and combination vehicle endorsements. If plant requires, a driver must also have double/triple endorsement.
• Must comply with all DOT requirements.
• Ability to read and speak English sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records.
Your Motor Vehicle Record at the time of pre-hire verification, should not have:
• More than 1 accident in any 12 month period.
• More than 1 moving violation in any 12 month period.
• Any DUI, DWI, or DWAI charges in a commercial motor vehicle ever.
• Any DUI, DWI, or DWAI charges in a personal vehicle within the previous 7 years.
• Any conviction associated with a DOT recordable accident.
• A suspended driver's license within the previous 7 years as a result of a moving violation, failure to pay fines, failure to appear, and/or meet the obligations as required by the state to maintain an active CDL.
• A violation for DOT controlled substance and/or alcohol testing regulation and/or requirement.
• Must have great customer service skills.
Tempur Sealy International, Inc. is the world's largest bedding provider. The company develops, manufactures and markets mattresses, adjustable bases, pillows and other sleep and relaxation products. Combining a proud history and groundbreaking innovation, the company holds some of the most highly recognized brands in the industry: Tempur®, Tempur-Pedic®, Cocoon™ by Sealy, Sealy®, and Stearns & Foster®.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.